Aunt Rose’s generosity and hospitality make me the Realtor I am today.
Moving to a new home, new neighborhood, and new city can be both exciting and frightening.
In the early days of our relocation from Florida to Ann Arbor, my husband’s Aunt Rose made my family’s transition fun, educational, and easy. She was available to answer questions and provide knowledgeable referrals for retail, restaurants, and qualified service providers in the area.
With a spirit of kindness and compassion, Aunt Rose became our trusted advisor and made Ann Arbor feel like home almost immediately.
Though Aunt Rose is no longer with us, my mission is to carry on her spirit of generosity and hospitality to all. To pay it forward, I commit to extending her level of care to people making the transition to a new home or selling an existing home in our community.
Awards & Achievements:
- Achieved $40M Career Sales in 2020. Diamond award recipient.
- Awarded a CTA designation in 2019 (Certified Tourism Ambassador).
- Achieved $30M Career Sales in 2018. Diamond award recipient
- Certificate of Achievement for Completing: Ninja Training – 3 Key Ninja Success Areas
- Certificate of Achievement for Completing: Actions
- Certificate of Achievement for Completing: Mindset
- Certificate of Achievement for Completing: Skillsets
- Successfully completed 2 hours of continuing education on Historical Real Estate Education, February 2018
- Successfully completed 3 hours of Biennial NAR Code of Ethics training, February 2018
- Successfully completed 2 hours of non-distance legal continuing education. Common Problems with Residential Leases, February 2018
- Sales Award for 5.4 Million Dollar Sales Volume (2017)
I am dedicated to living by these core values:
- Live by the “Get By Giving” Philosophy
- Make my client’s #1 Goal, my #1 Goal.
- Live up to my standards, despite temptations to lower them.
- Be willing to work toward a common good.
- Do what I say I will do, sometimes more, just never less.
I am a Realtor
I Pledge Myself:
- To protect the individual right of real estate ownership and to widen the opportunity to enjoy it;
- To be honorable and honest in all dealings;
- To seek better to represent my clients by building my knowledge and competence;
- To act fairly towards all in the spirit of the Golden Rule;
- To serve well my community and through it my country;
- To observe the REALTORS® Code of Ethics and conform my conduct to its lofty ideals.